To find out how much money is left on your Chick-fil-A gift card, just take a look at your receipt. The remaining balance will be shown at the bottom of your receipt whenever you use the gift card to buy something at Chick-fil-A.
You can buy physical Chick-fil-A gift cards at various places, such as Chick-fil-A restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and big retailers. The gift cards can be loaded with any amount between $5 and $100. If you have a gift card, you can use it at the Chick-fil-A restaurant or add more funds to it through the Chick-fil-A App.
How do I check Chick-Fil-A Gift Card Balance?
There are 3 ways to check the Chick-Fil-A Gift Card Balance:
Call the customer service number. The customer service number for Chick-fil-A gift cards is 1-888-232-1864. You will need to provide the gift card number and PIN (if you have one) when you call.
Visit a Chick-fil-A restaurant. You can also check your balance at any Chick-fil-A restaurant. Just ask a team member to perform a balance inquiry for you.
Use the Chick-fil-A app. If you have the Chick-fil-A app, you can check your balance right from your phone. Open the app and sign in to your account. Then, tap on the “Gift Cards” tab and select the gift card you want to check.
Calling the customer service number: This is the most common way to check your balance. The customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visiting a Chick-fil-A restaurant: This is a good option if you are already at a Chick-fil-A restaurant and want to check your balance quickly.
Using the Chick-fil-A app: This is a convenient option if you have the app already installed on your phone. You can check your balance anytime, anywhere.
How do I add a Physical Gift Card to my Chick-fil-A App?
Here are the steps on how to add a physical gift card to your Chick-fil-A App:
- Open the Chick-fil-A App on your phone.
- Tap the “Scan” button at the bottom of the home screen.
- Click the “Add Funds” button below the QR code.
- Tap the “Transfer a gift card” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the gift card number and PIN.
- Tap “Add Funds” to transfer the balance to your Chick-fil-A App.
- Once you have added the gift card to your app, you can use it to pay for purchases at any Chick-fil-A restaurant. You can also use it to place mobile orders through the app.
Where can I purchase a Chick-fil-A™ Gift Card or a Chick-fil-A™ eGift Card?
You can buy a Chick-fil-A Gift Card or eGift Card in different places. Gift cards can be bought at Chick-fil-A restaurants in any amount from $5 to $100. You can find a nearby restaurant by clicking on a link. You can also buy gift cards at places you usually shop, like grocery stores, pharmacies, and big retailers.
If you want to buy a Chick-fil-A eGift Card, you can visit their website at https://www.chick-fil-a.com/egiftcards for instructions.
Keep in mind that some Chick-fil-A locations, like express ones or those found in music venues, baseball airports, stadiums, or universities, may not sell or accept gift cards. There are a few exceptions, though, so it’s best to check with the specific location.
- Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, CT
- Union Station, Washington, DC
- Misericordia University, Dallas, PA
Chick-fil-A wants you to know that they are not connected to any websites that sell their gift cards at a lower price. It’s against the rules to sell Chick-fil-A gift cards online through websites that are not approved by Chick-fil-A or their authorized retailers. If you buy gift cards from these unauthorized websites, Chick-fil-A restaurants might not accept them. So, it’s best to be careful and only buy Chick-fil-A gift cards from trusted sources.
Just a tap away
Easily send Chick-fil-A as a gift to your loved ones, no matter where they are, using a Chick-fil-A eGift Card. You can choose any amount between $5 and $100 for the eGift Card. The person who receives the eGift Card can use it by showing it at Chick-fil-A restaurants or by adding the money to their Chick-fil-A One account in the app. It’s just a simple tap away to give the gift of Chick-fil-A!
How can I put an eGift Card onto my Chick-fil-A App?
Look at your eGift Card
When you get an email or message on your phone, you can see your eGift Card by pressing the “View your eGift Card now” button.
Open the app
Open the Chick-fil-A App or get the app and make a Chick-fil-A One® account to begin.
Move money and have fun
Choose “Scan” at the bottom of your screen, tap on “Add Funds,” select the option to “Transfer a gift card,” and enjoy!Read More: Chick-Fil-A Gift Card Balance: How do I check my chick-fil-a gift card balance?
- How many Cigarettes in a pack
- Maca Coffee Recipe
- Air-Conditioned Shoes: What You Need to Know
- Jonah Hill Tattoos & Meanings
- Top Sites Like MegaPersonals
- Choosing the Right Amber Teething Necklace for Your Baby
- Best Landscape Place in the World | Photos |
- FUBAR Cast: Everyone in the Netflix Show
- One Piece Manga, the Longest-Running Manga in History, Is Getting an Anime Adaptation
- When is All American Season 6 on Netflix?