How to Un Repost on TikTok: TikTok’s repost feature is becoming very popular, but what if you want to undo a repost which is accidentally reposted a TikTok? Here’s all you need to know about how to un repost on TikTok.
Many videos are uploaded daily on TikTok, and users are always engaging with the wide range of content available on the app.
A feature that more and more people are using on TikTok is the ‘Repost’ function. It lets you share a video uploaded by someone else, and even though it will not show up on your profile, your friends can see it on their For You Pages.
Sometimes, because the repost button is close to other options in the share menu, you might accidentally repost a video without intending to. Or maybe you want to take back something you reposted. Luckily, undoing a repost is easy once you learn how to remove repost TikTok.
How to delete a repost on TikTok
If you decide you do not want to repost something on TikTok after doing it, delete repost tiktok is as simple as the first time you shared it.
To undo repost Tiktok, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app and go to your profile page.
- Find the video that you reposted and want to undo.
- Tap on the three dots (…) icon located at the bottom right corner of the video.
- A menu will appear. Tap on “Delete” or “Unshare” (the wording may vary).
- Confirm your action by selecting “Delete” or “Unshare” again if prompted.
- The video will no longer be shared on your profile or appear on your friends’ For You Pages.
- TikTok words and what they mean
- Jasmine White 403 TikTok Video
- Six Methods To Open My Tiktok Following Feed- Simple & Easy
- What did Michael Jordan do to the Dog: The Controversial TikTok Trend & Its Origin!
- Ohio Meme Meaning On TikTok
- Who has the most TikTok followers
- What is 304 meaning on TikTok
- The Essay That Made The English Teacher Cry
- TikTok Tattoogate Artist: How a tattoo artist sparked backlash for ‘absurd’ pricing and design changes
- Best Time To Post On TikTok In 2023