OpenAI is a company that studies and uses AI (Artificial Intelligence). We want to make sure AI helps everyone.
OpenAI made a set of rules in a charter. These rules show how we work to achieve our mission. We made this after talking to many people, both inside and outside OpenAI, for two years.
We don’t know when AGI (Advanced General Intelligence) will happen. But our charter will help us make the right choices as we work on it, keeping people’s best interests in mind.
Talking Better with ChatGPT: Making Language Models Smarter for Conversations
OpenAI created a special kind of computer program called ChatGPT. It talks like people do in conversations. This way, when you ask questions or say things, ChatGPT can talk back, fix mistakes, ask questions, and say no to things it shouldn’t do.
ChatGPT is like a brother or sister to another program called InstructGPT. InstructGPT listens to what you say and gives helpful answers.
OpenAI is happy to show you ChatGPT and wants to know what you think. They want to know what it’s good at and where it needs to get better. Right now, while they’re still testing, you can use ChatGPT for free. Give it a try at chat.openai.com.
Here’s a part where ChatGPT helps with code problems.
My code isn’t doing what I want. How can I make it right?
It’s a bit tricky to figure out the issue without more details. Could you tell me more about what your code should do and what’s going wrong? Also, is this all your code or just some of it?
Just a part of the code has a problem. The mistake doesn’t show up. I think there’s something wrong with the channel.
It’s hard to know exactly what’s wrong without more details. One thing that might be causing trouble is the “resultWorkerErr” channel. If this channel isn’t closed properly, the code might get stuck. This could happen if “b.resultWorker” doesn’t give an error or if it’s stopped before it gives an error.
To fix this, you could close the “resultWorkerErr” channel after using it. For example, you could add a line of code that closes the channel after you send an error on it.
This means that you should close the “resultWorkerErr” channel, even if “b.resultWorker” doesn’t give an error. But it’s hard to know for sure if this is the problem you’re having without more information. Can you tell me more about what happens when you use the code?
ChatGPT was made better from a type of computer program called GPT-3.5. This program was trained until early 2022. Both ChatGPT and GPT 3.5 learned on a really powerful computer system called Azure AI.
Limitations of ChatGPT
- ChatGPT might sometimes write answers that sound right but are actually wrong or don’t make sense. It’s hard to fix this because: (1) during training, there’s no perfect answer to copy from; (2) if we train it to be more careful, it might say “I don’t know” even when it does; and (3) teaching it with clear answers doesn’t work well because what’s right depends on what the model knows, not just what a person shows it.
- ChatGPT can be affected by small changes in how you ask a question or if you ask the same question again. For instance, if you ask a question one way, it might say it doesn’t know, but if you ask a bit differently, it can give a good answer.
- Sometimes, the model talks too much and uses the same phrases too much, like saying it’s from OpenAI. This happens because of how it was trained and some problems in how it learned.
- It would be better if the model asked more questions when users ask things that can mean different things. But right now, it usually just guesses.
- Even though we’re trying to stop the model from doing bad things, sometimes it still does them. It can react to bad instructions or show unfair behavior.
- how technology industry will boom with artificial intelligence (AI
- YIMUSANFENDI: The Vanguard of Information-Driven Innovation
- Security Applications for Artificial Intelligence
- Unlock the Power of Android System Intelligence
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mechanical Knight – Early Robotics History
- “Most expected home robots in 2023”
- What Are The Benefits Of Google Home Device
- Explained- Chinese Ai Flexiv 100m Series Meituanliaotechcrunch
- BMW, Intel, Mobileye To Test 40 Autonomous Cars In 2017
- AvatarMind Unveils iPad Companion Robot For Kids, Elderly At CES 2017