Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps around, but it can be confusing to understand at times. A common issue users have is not knowing what “pending” means when they are trying to send or receive snaps. If you’ve ever wondered, “what does pending mean on Snapchat?” you’re in luck! This blog post will answer that question and provide six reasons why you might see a “pending” notice and six solutions so that you can get back to snapping with your friends in no time. So keep reading to find out what pending on Snapchat really means!
What Does Pending Mean on Snapchat | Here are the Details
When you add someone on Snapchat and they don’t instantly accept, you’ll see a “pending” notification under their name. This usually happens when the person you’re trying to add isn’t very active on the app or if they’ve already added the maximum number of friends (500). If your friend request is still pending after 24 hours, it’s likely that the person has either blocked you or deleted their account.
There are a few things you can do if you’re trying to add someone on Snapchat and they show up as pending:
- Try sending them a snap. If they open it, you’ll be added to each other’s friends list automatically.
- If that doesn’t work, try adding them again. Sometimes Snapchat has trouble with syncing friend requests, so resending might do the trick.
- If you’re still having trouble, try reaching out to the person directly to see if they’re having issues with their account.
What Does Pending Mean on Snapchat?
When you send a Snapchat to someone and it says pending, it means that the person has not yet opened or viewed your snap. There are a few reasons why this may happen:
1. The person you sent the snap to has not yet opened the app.
2. The person you sent the snap to has turned off notifications for Snapchat, so they won’t be alerted when you send them a snap.
3. The person you sent the snap to has their phone on Do Not Disturb mode, so they will not receive any notifications.
4. The person you sent the snap to has deleted the app from their phone and no longer uses Snapchat.
If you’re sending snaps to someone and they always say pending, it’s likely one of the first three reasons. If that’s the case, try resending the snap a few hours later or wait until they turn on notifications again. If the person has deleted Snapchat, there’s nothing you can do except add them back and hope they start using the app again so you can view their snaps!
Reasons Why You Have Encountered “Pending” on Snapchat
If you’ve ever sent a Snapchat and seen the dreaded “Pending” message, you’re not alone. Here are some of the most common reasons why this happens:
1. Your friend hasn’t verified their email or phone number yet.
2. You’re trying to send a Snap to a group chat, but not everyone in the group has added you back yet.
3. Your friend has his or her Snapchat account set to private.
4. You’re sending a Snap with a filter or lens that your friend hasn’t used before.
5. Your friend hasn’t opened Snapchat in a while and needs to update the app.
6. There’s a temporary issue with Snapchat’s servers.
How To Fix “Pending” On Snapchat?
If you’re wondering how to fix the dreaded ‘Pending’ message on Snapchat, fear not! There are a few different things you can try.
First, make sure that you have a good internet connection. If you’re on WiFi, try turning it off and back on again. If you’re on your phone’s data plan, try restarting your phone or checking for updates.
Second, try logging out of Snapchat and logging back in. This will sometimes clear up any issues with your account.
Third, if you’re still having trouble, contact Snapchat Support and they can help you troubleshoot the issue.
Send Streaks To Other Friends
If you and your friend have been sending each other snaps regularly for at least three days, you will have a Snapchat streak. This is indicated by a fire emoji next to their name. You can send streaks to other friends by adding them to your list of best friends. To do this, go to your Friends page and tap on the + icon next to their name.
Video on What Does Pending Mean on Snapchat & How to Fix it
If you’re wondering what does pending mean on Snapchat, you’re not alone. Many users have reported seeing a “pending” message when they try to send or view snaps. While this can be frustrating, there are a few possible explanations for what’s going on.
One possibility is that the person you’re trying to snap has not yet accepted your friend request. If this is the case, you’ll need to wait until they add you back before you can start snapping.
Another possibility is that your internet connection is too weak to load the snap. In this case, try moving to a different location with a stronger signal or connect to Wi-Fi before trying again.
If neither of these solutions work, it’s possible that there’s a problem with Snapchat’s servers. In this case, the best thing to do is wait a while and try again later.
What Does Pending Mean On Snapchat?
There are a few reasons why your Snapchat account may be in pending status. It could be that you haven’t verified your email address yet, or it could be that you’re trying to log in from a new device and Snapchat is just making sure it’s really you. Either way, the solution is simple: just verify your email address or log in from a trusted device.
How long will my account be in pending status?
This depends on the reason why your account is in pending status. If you’re trying to log in from a new device, Snapchat will usually only keep your account in pending status for 24 hours. However, if you haven’t verified your email address yet, your account will stay in pending status until you do so.
I’m trying to log in but my account is still in pending status! Help!
If you’re still having trouble logging into your account after 24 hours, then it’s possible that there’s an issue with your email address or phone number. Make sure that both of these are entered correctly and try again. If you’re still having trouble, feel free to reach out to Snapchat’s support team for help.
How do you know if someone unfriended you on Snapchat?
If someone has unfriended you on Snapchat, the most obvious way to tell would be if their name no longer appears in your list of friends. Additionally, if you try to search for them and are unable to find them, it may indicate that you have been unfriended. If you think someone has unfriended you but aren’t sure, try sending a snap or message to see if they respond—if they don’t, this could mean they’ve removed you from their friend list.
In conclusion, we’ve discussed what pending means on Snapchat and how to solve it. We hope this article has provided you with an understanding of why your Snapchats may be stuck in pending mode, as well as some solutions that can help you get back to sending messages through the platform quickly and easily. If none of these solutions work for you, then feel free to contact Snapchat’s customer service team for further assistance.Read More: What Does Pending Mean On Snapchat? Reasons And Solutions
- Is Sendit Anonymous on Snapchat | Everything We Know About It!
- Look At Best Snapchat Filters For Guys & Girls [Updated 2023]
- How Often Does Snap Score Update? Check Your Score Now!
- 150+ Awesome Christmas Private Story Names For Snapchat
- What Does A Blue Snapchat Story Mean In New Update?
- How To Snapchat Device Ban Fix in 2023?
- How to Recover Delete Snap Account in 2023?
- What Do Other Snapchatters Mean 2022 on Snapchat Story?
- Snap It Back: How to Recover Snapchat Conversations?
- What is The Tap to Load Snapchat Prank? Have A Look At Some Hilarious Ways You Can Use!
- How is Snap Score Calculated? Snapchat Score Calculator 2023…
- Quick Solution: Why Snapchat Deleted My Account For No Reason 2021…
- What Does Pending Mean On Snapchat? Reasons And Solutions
- Best Game Snapchat Questions To Try With Your Crush in 2023
- Unlock the Butterflies Lens on Snapchat in 2023