NBA 2K22 has received Update 1.10 for Ps 5, Console 4, Xbox 1, and Xbox Series X|S. This upgrade primarily focuses on enhancing player resemblance in anticipation of Season 5’s February 26 debut. Additionally, gameplay, MyTeam, & MyNBA/The W upgrades have been made to NBA 2K22 patch notes. The NBA 2K22 patch notes for the NBA 1.10 version can be found below.
- The fifth season will premiere on Thursday, February 24! Watch this space for updates!
- There is now a commemorative Dirk Nowitzki jersey in the Mavericks stadium.
- The accompanying athletes and trainers have had their general attractiveness or tattoos updated, acquired fresh scans, or both:
|Salim Stoudamire||Sheri Sam|
|Danny Schayes||Tony Smith|
|Pablo Prigioni||Tom Meschery|
|Raja Bell||Kym Hampton|
|Awak Kuier||Willie Anderson|
|Courtney Williams||Megan Walker|
|Kia Vaughn||Odyssey Sims|
|Shey Peddy||Tyasha Harris|
- Rectified a glitch with delayed breakouts that permitted players to get across the court without correctly dribbling the ball effectively.
- Resolved a problem with Jeremy Lin’s trademark size-up that had been causing Pro Stick commands to be lost.
All around the City, numerous stability and speed enhancements have been implemented.
- In advance of the March 5 MyTEAM Unlimited $260,000 Championship, there have been several non-gameplay upgrades. Throughout the Competition, 2KStreamcast lets you watch matches live!
- enhanced holo feature exposure on Heat Consult cards
- For MyNBA, MyNBA Online, and The W, there have been more stability fixes and enhancements.
- Resolved a problem that would prohibit the 28 and 59-game campaigns in MyNBA from completing.
- Resolved an unusual disconnection that might happen in games on The W Online with more than three participants.
I hope this article was helpful to you, and now you might have been fully informed about 2k22 patch notes.
Please feel free to submit any concerns you might have concerning 2k22 Patch notes 1.10 for NBA 2K22 in the comments section beneath. Join us for additional information.
Don’t forget to sign up for our push notifications so you won’t be missing any news from the worlds of video games, movies, or sports.
Till then, be careful and have fun playing!