Where is Xur Destiny 2: Today’s Destiny 2 Xur location brings excitement as the beloved mysterious vendor returns to a fresh spot. Guardian’s favourite, Xur, awaits a collection of new exotic items for sale, including the option to take on his cipher quest and acquire another exotic weapon from the archive. Here is how to track down Xur location Destiny 2 (After August 1).
With the release of Destiny 2: Lightfall, there are plenty of activities to engage in while levelling up your character. Amidst all these endeavours, it is a good idea to pay a visit to Xur and check out what he has in store for sale.
On a weekly basis, Xur makes his comeback in Destiny 2 at a different location. During this time, Guardians can acquire exotic weapons and armour rolls. Also, Xur presents an exclusive cipher quest that must be completed to get an old exotic weapon from the Monument to Lost Lights.
In the current week of Destiny 2, Xur has returned, and players can expect to find him at a fresh Xur location Destiny 2, bringing a completely new inventory for Guardians to explore. With the advent of Season of the Lost, Xur now can sell a range of Legendary items as well, introducing an exciting new aspect to the enigmatic vendor.
Let us uncover where is Xur Destiny 2 and look at the items he has available for sale.
Where is Xur Destiny 2 and what is Xur location now? (After August 1)
As of July 28 – August 1, at 5 PM GMT/10 AM PT/1 PM ET, Xur can be located in Winding Cove, EDZ, in Destiny 2.
What items does Xur have available for sale? Exotic armour and weapons from July 28 to August 1.
From July 28 to August 1, starting at 5 PM GMT/10 AM PT/1 PM ET on Friday, Xur’s inventory consists of the following items available for purchase:
- The Wardcliff Coil (Arc Rocket Launcher).
- Gwisin Vest (64) – Exotic armor.
- Khepri’s Horn (66) – Exotic armor.
- Winter’s Guile (67) – Exotic armor.
Also, Xur offers Hawkmoon with the “Opening Shot” perk and Dead Man’s Tale with “Outlaw.” Both of these items can be acquired for the price of 125,000 Glimmer, one Exotic Cypher, one Ascendant Shard, and 200 Legendary Shards.
What items were offered by Xur in the previous week?
During the previous week, Xur had the following items for sale:
- Lucky Pants (63) – Exotic armor.
- Black Talon (Void Sword) – Exotic weapon.
- Synthoceps (70) – Exotic armor.
- Getaway Artist (64) – Exotic armor.
During that time, Hawkmoon with the “Moving Target” perk and Dead Man’s Tale with “Snapshot Sights” were available for purchase. Both items were priced at 125,000 Glimmer, one Ascendant Shard, one Exotic Cypher, and 200 Legendary Shards.
Legendary armor and weapons of Xur(After August 1)
Xur’s assortment of Legendary armour and weapons (July 28 – August 1) is a new addition brought about by Destiny 2’s Season of the Lost. Starting from Season 15, Xur’s traditional exotic offerings are now accompanied by a range of Legendary armour and weapons available each week.
Starting on the weekend of July 28, Xur is offering a selection of Legendary armour and weapons, including:
- Gridskipper (Void Pulse Rifle)
- Seventh Seraph VY-7 (Arc Submachine Gun)
- Bad Omens (Void Rocket Launcher)
- Extraordinary Rendition (Kinetic Submachine Gun)
- Sole Survivor (Arc Sniper Rifle)
- IKELOS_SR_V1.0.3 (Solar Sniper Rifle)
- Anti-Extinction Armor Set
- Just in Case (Solar Sword)
At what time does Xur arrive in Destiny 2? Is it during the vendor’s weekly reset?
Xur appears in Destiny 2 every Friday, relocating to a fresh spot. He arrived at a new Xur location Destiny 2 on July 28 and will be there on Tuesday, August 1 until the weekly reset. However, you will not find him after Tuesday’s reset until the following Friday when he returns like clockwork, presenting Guardians with new gear in exchange for a price.
Xur consistently offers a rotating selection of weapons and armour each week in Destiny 2. Also, players can reliably find an Exotic Cipher quest available for pickup from him, except if they already have an active one in their inventory that requires completion.
The steps to complete the quest may differ, but it generally entails finishing various activities in Destiny 2’s core playlists, including Strikes, Gambit, and Crucible. If you are eager to get an old weapon from the kiosk, make sure to grab this quest and complete it as soon as possible.Read More: Where is Xur Destiny 2 Xur location (After August 1)
- Stake.us Casino Review
- WordFinderx – Scrabble and Words With Friends Cheat
- Virtual Reality Poker: How can the game be brought to life
- New Pokemon TCG Set – Paldea Evolved Release Date: Where to Buy and What’s New
- Every cat Pokemon on the Pokedex listed
- Eaglecraft Minecraft: What is it?
- How to play Subnautica multiplayer with friends: Add a mod & enjoy together
- Honkai Star Rail Next Banner: Who’s in the banner now & who’s coming next
- Psychic Type Weaknesses & Strengths Pokemon
- Pokemon Go Tapu Fini weaknesses, counters, and Shiny availability