In Minecraft, potions are like magic drinks that make you stronger or weaker. Each potion needs different things to make it and does different things to you. These potions are stored in glass bottles. When you drink one, you get special powers for a little while.
For instance, there’s a potion that makes enemies weaker. You can make it yourself. You can also throw this special potion at monsters to weaken them.
How to make a Splash Potion of Weakness
To make a Splash Potion of Weakness, follow these simple steps:
- Open the brewing stand.
- Put 1 Potion of Weakness in the bottom slot.
- Add 1 gunpowder to the top slot.
- Wait for the brewing process to finish.
- You will get 1 Splash Potion of Weakness.
In Minecraft, potions can be good or bad. A Weakness Potion makes you weaker in combat, reducing your melee weapon’s damage. You cannot make it even weaker with a “Weakness II” potion.
However, there is a twist! While Weakness potions alone are not very useful, Splash Potions of Weakness can be handy. They turn a bad thing into a good thing. You can use them to cure zombie villagers in Minecraft. Here is how to make one.
What do you need to make a Splash Portion of Weakness in Minecraft
To make a Splash Potion of Weakness in Minecraft, you will need:
- One Fermented Spider Eye
- One Water Bottle
- One Brewing Stand
- One Blaze Powder
- One Gunpowder
- One Crafting Table
Here is what you need to do:
- You will need a brown mushroom to get a Fermented Spider Eye, which can be tricky to find.
- Make water bottles by using glass bottles on a water source. You can make glass bottles by smelting sand in a furnace.
- You need a brewing stand to brew the potion, and finding a blaze rod in a nether fortress is the tough part.
- Blaze powder fuels your brewing stand, and you can get it from a blaze spawner in the nether fortress.
- Gunpowder is used to turn regular potions into splash potions. Look for creepers at night to collect gunpowder.
- You will need a crafting table’s 3×3 menu for some crafting in Minecraft.
How do you make a Splash Potion of Weakness in Minecraft?
Here is an easy step-by-step guide:
- Find a dark oak forest or look in caves or the nether for brown mushrooms. Dark oak forests have big brown mushrooms, making them easier to spot.
- Break the tall brown mushrooms you find with your hands to get brown mushrooms. If you cannot find a dark oak forest, you can also find brown mushrooms in swamps.
- Now, you need to make a fermented spider eye. For this, you will need brown mushrooms. Sugarcane can also be found on riversides near water.
- Sugarcane can grow on dirt or sand. Collect some and look for spiders. Be ready to use your sword because spider eyes are not as common as a string when spiders drop items.
- After you have found and beaten enough spiders, you should have a spider eye. However, before going home, keep an eye out for those hissing green creepers. Be careful, and do not get too close to them! You can use a bow or attack them with a sword to stop them from exploding.
- Defeat a few creepers to collect some gunpowder, then head back home to make a fermented spider eye.
- To make sugar, put sugarcane on a crafting menu.
- Now, put your sugar, brown mushroom, and spider eye anywhere in the crafting menu to make a fermented spider eye. You don’t need a crafting table for this, just use your regular inventory crafting.
- Next, you need to find a blaze in the Nether to power your brewing stand. Blaze only appears near Nether fortresses. Be cautious of their fireball attacks, take your time, and gather as many blaze rods as possible.
- Take your blaze rods back to the overworld and collect some cobblestones. Put three cobblestones at the bottom and the blaze rod in the middle to create a brewing stand.
- While you are at it, turn some of your extra blaze rods into blaze powder.
How to do it
- Put your brewing stand in a safe place.
- Make glass bottles by digging up sand, cooking them in a furnace, and shaping the glass in a “V” pattern.
- Fill those glass bottles with water from any water source by right-clicking on them. Put these bottles in the brewing stand’s slots botom.
- Use blaze powder to power your brewing stand by putting it in the top left slot.
- Put the fermented spider eye in the top slot and wait for it to brew.
- Once it is done, you will have three potions of weakness.
- To make them splash potions, add one gunpowder.
- Now, you can throw these potions. Be careful, though, because they make enemies weaker. Do not throw them at yourself.
- These potions are needed to cure zombie villagers and build your village. Watch out for the area they affect. It’s stronger in Java Edition and a bit weaker in Bedrock Edition.
So, that is how you make Splash Potions of Weakness in Minecraft.
These potions help you in Minecraft. They can make zombie villagers better, make other players weaker, or make you stronger against many enemies. Splash potions let you affect many creatures at once. Making potions is like finding creative answers to problems.
Try different things and discover how making the right potion can be really strong. The Splash Potion of Weakness in Minecraft is super helpful, so use it wisely when you play the game.
Can you make stronger weakness potions?
A potion of weakness makes you less strong in Minecraft, but you cannot make it even weaker with a “Weakness II” potion. Weakness potions on their own aren’t very useful.
How do you get blaze powder?
Blaze powder came to Minecraft when Blazes and Blaze rods were added in the Adventure Update. To get it, you need to find a blaze, hope it drops a rod, and then turn that rod into powder on a crafting table.
What does Redstone do to potions?
When you mix Redstone with a potion, it makes the potion’s effects last longer. If you mix glowstone with a potion, it makes the potion stronger. For example, a healing potion will heal more.
How many types of potions are there in Minecraft?
There are 28 different potions in Minecraft, made from 35 different combinations of ingredients.Check Out More: How to make a Splash Potion of Weakness in Minecraft
- Spend Bill Gates Money
- Wordhippo 5 Letter Words: Everything You Need to Know
- Securing Your Spot in CS2: Trading Sites for CS2 Skins
- 10 Best Starter Pokemon of all time
- Electric-type Pokemon resistances and weaknesses
- Overwatch 2 Roadhog Rework: Hook, New Ability & More
- Modern Warfare 2: How To Get The Mountain Dew Skin
- Xcashshop Top-up Mobile Legends
- How to play Classwork.cc unblocked games at school
- Building Trust Through Reviews in the Gaming Industry