Are you traveling to Europe on a business trip? Great, and congratulation, but it is suggested not to consider it only meant for meetings and commitments. Plan properly ahead of time and you can even have some spare time to see the country and experience the culture. Below are some related tips:
– The first and foremost is to check all the required documents ahead of the travel day. If your passport validity has lapsed, apply for a renewal at least a month before. Don’t forget to check your EHIC card and fill the new e111 application form, if it is required for your travel.
– Prepare the itinerary well in advance so that you don’t have to have all work and all meetings in Europe. Spare some extra time to organize things that will help in getting most out of your busy schedule there.
– It is suggested to learn some native phrases and this will help you in smooth interactions with local people without the help of bi-lingual person, your guide or tourist information center.
– Don’t drink on the plane, not even at the airport. Getting drunk may lead to unpleasant travel. You may also suffer from a hangover.
– Don’t forget to carry with you some useful items like toiletris, USB drives, first aid kit, dry shampoo, good deodorant and even a swimsuit as you probably may also get near to a pool.